Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morrow County Trespassers...

00buck

well went out and bought a ladder stand and a hang on a buddy gave me a trail cam he had and i have them all chained up more then i would think somebody would want to cut and got square tubing and welded a plate the width of my ladder legs and dug down 2 foot or so and concreted them in now i have the legs bolted into them 4 times little shits better not get these ones and i let landowners know and they let me lag bolt them to the trees also as long as i take bolts out before spring never did find them followed four wheeler tracks to the road and thats it

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I would be asking neighbors if they saw anything suspicious with 4 wheelers

I agree with Hoyt...... Most people hear about theft and they're willing to help. Unless they have 4-wheeler tracks in their yard of course......

What county are you in? PM me if you're close to Licking........... I recently received 3 ladder stands for free.

Hell yeah I'd go knocking door to door up and down that road telling them of your 'misfortune' and for them to be aware. Someone's bound to know something and I'd bet it would be one of them. Make sure you tell them that you "did just what the sheriff said to do" and have bought 20 trail cameras and hid them well to get these idiots TOO!! :BS: