Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U with extra chokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'll have to get all the specs when I get home, but I wanted to throw a line in the water and see if I got any bites. I have a near mint (less than 50 rounds through it) Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U with stock Mod and IC chokes, and also Carlson extended chokes for steel shot in Mod and IC. I bought the gun brand new about 3 years ago because I always wanted an O/U. I'm not an overly sentimental gun guy and was always taught to trade guns like horses, so that's what I am doing now. Retail on these is in the $600 range. I'll take no less than $475. I'm willing to travel an hour or so to meet up with someone if they want it...

Attachments

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
I've got the .410 version of this one, I'm taking it this is a 12 ga. Nice shooting gun and fits me well.... Nice gun, nice price... Although mine was a better deal..... :smiley_clap: And my seller bought me breakfast..... Just sayin.... rotflmao

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
rotflmaolmao J stop it. Your makin me blush! I actually had three gauges in the Sliver. The J .410, 12 and 20. Only sold the .410 cause i wanted an auto loader .410. This is a good deal for some one out there.:smiley_bril:

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
rotflmaolmao J stop it. Your makin me blush! I actually had three gauges in the Sliver. The J .410, 12 and 20. Only sold the .410 cause i wanted an auto loader .410. This is a good deal for some one out there.:smiley_bril:
Ted, that's what I'm doing now.... Looking for a lightly used 11-48 .410 lol.... That way I'll have a pump, O/U and a auto-loader lol.... The trifecta..... :smiley_clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.