Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Murdaugh murders

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ok... Checked the usual channels and no trial... What happened???

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Listening today the defense did a good job with the story line and all the lies. Tomorrow should be good, little worrying about the issue they are discussing in chambers. The word is a juror told a coworker Alex was innocent and the coworker emailed the judge. The other version is a coworker said the juror told them alex always guilty.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well that's rather disappointing..... one of the jurors had been talking outside the proceedings & the judge found out. He called her out on it, in front of everyone & dismissed her. The whole thing was done too cordial. I was hoping he'd find her in contempt & lock her up for a day or so.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Well that's rather disappointing..... one of the jurors had been talking outside the proceedings & the judge found out. He called her out on it, in front of everyone & dismissed her. The whole thing was done too cordial. I was hoping he'd find her in contempt & lock her up for a day or so.
Word is she was saying Alex was innocent, Dick was not happy about it.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Guilty.. I can't believe it.... So many loose ends.... Guy is definitely a low life scum bag and should spend the rest of his life in jail for his actions... But I could not vote guilty of murder.... Just plenty of doubt... They had it down to number of footsteps he took and followed his car to the minute... What happened to the guns????