Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Murdaugh murders

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
I enjoy true crime podcasts when I am working I listen to them. I am always intrigued at how people think and how they can be so evil.

it is over he is sentenced to 2 life without parole sentences. Bye Felicia
247022E7-2865-47B6-A02D-44DE81F06465.jpeg

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A YouTuber had drone video of his brother hauling guns out of the house. There is a record of the family owning a 300 blackout that has never been found. Shotguns do not leave bullet impressions to match up… it could have been any number of shotguns. He’s guilty. I’d have voted guilty. I’d have also voted for a public execution if that were on the table.

Reactions: Clay Showalter

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
The guy that got the drone video of the guns being taken out is the same guy that got the drone video I took this picture from. He works for the Murdaugh murders podcast.

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I’m just glad it’s over. Sucked up too much bandwidth…..a rich fuck who killed his wife and kid. Why so much attention? Crazy people do that shit on a daily basis.

Fletch

Supporting Member
So sad.... Guy was on easy street and went and done all the dumb shit he did... Now he's gonna sit in a cell till he dies....
Maybe his hunting property will be up for lease.. Anyone interested???

Fletch

Supporting Member
I think I heard it will be sold and some of the profit given to the people he swindled.