Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Must be getting close

Buckkillr

Athens
Holy crap that 6pt is cool!
I shot his daddy or brother last year. Never seen him before, then he showed up on camera and shot him the next day. Funny thing is I didn't feel like going that day cause I had been hunting hard with my son but sucked it up and got out about 430 pm and shot him before 5 pm LOL. By far the biggest 6 point I've ever seen.

Attachments

• IMG_20191104_173857851.jpg
    IMG_20191104_173857851.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 143
Chasing November is great till winkie gets on there he always seems like he’s in a box blind over a food plot just talking.
He definitely likes his Redneck blinds. I actually enjoy his narration throughout the show including his on-stand talking. Usually information in there that can be useful, not just sit, hunt and shoot. At least it isn't filled with all kinds of loud crazy music, generally can hear the footsteps, grunts and all with the footage.

whitetailjunky3

He definitely likes his Redneck blinds. I actually enjoy his narration throughout the show including his on-stand talking. Usually information in there that can be useful, not just sit, hunt and shoot. At least it isn't filled with all kinds of loud crazy music, generally can hear the footsteps, grunts and all with the footage.

I do like his narration. I just want to see the guy get a little more aggressive. And I agree I’m glad there’s no music.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Bought and printed out my first 20/21 deer permits yesterday, $93.60/3 - Ouch! Big jump from what I paid last year before the price change. Hope the new money goes to good use.