Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My buddies Montana Bull!

Kaiser878

ohio
We shot iton the first day 4 hours into the hunt! I was calling while he was slinging arrows. Well 1 to be exact. Haha DIY public land hunt. The bad part is that the next day I coulda killed a bull about 100 inches bigger than this one! Had him at 50 yards broadside. Unfortunately I didnt have a bull tag!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Freaking SWEET.. Congrats to your buddy man.. Heck of a nice bull... Needless to ask, you had fun?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nice, saw those pricktures on the other site, damn nice country!

What was the arrangements as far as getting the bull tag and cow tags? How many of each are available and what did you have to do to get them?

Kaiser878

ohio
Hey I couldnt get my damn account to work you sonsa beeches!

Chad, Do you ever answer your damn phone? or jsut not when I call? ha

THe bull tag is a drawing. it was liek 700some odd dollars and had to be in by like april or something. I didnt sent my elk stuf in and thats why we had tohunt the area we did. It was an area where I could get an over the counter cow tag. Needless to say I never saw a cow but I didnt see 12 bulls!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Let me know if you have any more issues with the account. I have figured out how to delete it and let you recreate it if need be. It should be fixed though.

Kaiser878

ohio
Hell I dont know what mountains they were! haha the gravelies ring a bell. I jsut gotout of the vehicle and started walknig! haha

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Hey I couldnt get my damn account to work you sonsa beeches!

Chad, Do you ever answer your damn phone? or jsut not when I call? ha

THe bull tag is a drawing. it was liek 700some odd dollars and had to be in by like april or something. I didnt sent my elk stuf in and thats why we had tohunt the area we did. It was an area where I could get an over the counter cow tag. Needless to say I never saw a cow but I didnt see 12 bulls!

I usually do, I haven't seen your name pop up did you get a new number?