Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

my new toy

well got income tax in today , paid bills up for next few months , baught a vehicle , paid of a few debts , and had some extra spending money left over , so i told my wife if she wants her laptop i wanna new gun , this is what i got
a savage edge 22-250 , plus a few boxs of shells and a tackle box to match...lol

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 199

Buckrun

You planing on busting ground hogs or coyotes? That will get it done either way. 22-250 is a good flat shooting cartridge. I have been shooting them for a long time.

You planing on busting ground hogs or coyotes? That will get it done either way. 22-250 is a good flat shooting cartridge. I have been shooting them for a long time.

im figuring both yote and ground hog , im gonaa be investing in a better scope later one for it but the one that came with the gun will work for right now , im itching to get out there and shoot it

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
im figuring both yote and ground hog , im gonaa be investing in a better scope later one for it but the one that came with the gun will work for right now , im itching to get out there and shoot it

Congrat's UK! Fug I am not even close to filing my taxes cuz I have to pay! Being a Mud Logger no taxes are taken out which sucks. I always try to take 30% out of each pay check. Most of the time I do but at times I don't. Should be interesting this year.

I thought the "Itching" might have been from something else if you know what I mean, lol. You may need to change your name to Uglycrabs!! rotflmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Good guns for the money. Enjoy shooting it. If you start getting "walking shots" they are known for the front stud to come loose. Just tighten and shoot away.

Beentown

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great looking gun, man... hope you are able to use it very soon!

now the fun of replacing a hub assembly on my blazer starts tomorrow

Yea, have fun with that. I just did both hub assemblies on my Ranger a few months ago. It wasn't too bad really... spray the shit out of all the bolts with PB Blaster a couple days before and she'll come off like a dream.

rrr

Echo what JBrown says...PB Blaster. I have loosened anchor bolts on a grain bin that have been there for 60 years with the twist of a wrist if they've been hit with PB blaster once a day for a week...

And nice gun! Do those Edge's have the Accutrigger?

mine dont have the accutrigger , im not a big fan of the accutrigger , but the hub is replaced on the blazer , took the wheel off and the hub literaly fell apart in my lap , taking it off and on wasnt the problem it was cleaning everything up that took the longest