Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My solution to mouthy squirrels!

Kaiser878

ohio
WOuldnt shut up. After 10 minutes I could take it no longer! HE received a G5 Montec tipped flatline at approximately 296 FPS from 23 yards! HE didnt say much after that!

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
I shot at one some years ago and took it's nose completely off and it didn't make a sound after that... Just sayin... Dang Nice shooting, did it trash the broadhead???

Kaiser878

ohio
Dang Zach, that mamma jamma is black. Looks like ya hit a skooch left and a tad high!LOL........Hellava shot! What did he dress out at and did he leave a good blood trail?:smiley_bril:
Its the only shot I had! HE was facing my and barking at me! So I put the 20 yard pin an inch over his head and let her fly. HE didnt leave much of a trail, he fell 10 feet from the tree he was in and hit the ground. GAME OVER! I think I field dressed him at about 11 ounces!

Kaiser878

ohio
I shot at one some years ago and took it's nose completely off and it didn't make a sound after that... Just sayin... Dang Nice shooting, did it trash the broadhead???
No it didnt hurt the head at all! I dont shoot fixed blades much but i had one laying around so I put it in my quiver as my "varmit" arrow. I pulled it out of the dirt from the bank and it was still sharp! Sp back in the quiver it went!