Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My solution to mouthy squirrels!

Kaiser878

ohio
WOuldnt shut up. After 10 minutes I could take it no longer! HE received a G5 Montec tipped flatline at approximately 296 FPS from 23 yards! HE didnt say much after that!

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
WOuldnt shut up. After 10 minutes I could take it no longer! HE received a G5 Montec tipped flatline at approximately 296 FPS from 23 yards! HE didnt say much after that!

Ha! That is some great shooting. I scared a squirrel with an arrow once.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I shot at one some years ago and took it's nose completely off and it didn't make a sound after that... Just sayin... Dang Nice shooting, did it trash the broadhead???

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Zach, that mamma jamma is black. Looks like ya hit a skooch left and a tad high!LOL........Hellava shot! What did he dress out at and did he leave a good blood trail?:smiley_bril:

Kaiser878

ohio
Dang Zach, that mamma jamma is black. Looks like ya hit a skooch left and a tad high!LOL........Hellava shot! What did he dress out at and did he leave a good blood trail?:smiley_bril:
Its the only shot I had! HE was facing my and barking at me! So I put the 20 yard pin an inch over his head and let her fly. HE didnt leave much of a trail, he fell 10 feet from the tree he was in and hit the ground. GAME OVER! I think I field dressed him at about 11 ounces!

Kaiser878

ohio
I shot at one some years ago and took it's nose completely off and it didn't make a sound after that... Just sayin... Dang Nice shooting, did it trash the broadhead???
No it didnt hurt the head at all! I dont shoot fixed blades much but i had one laying around so I put it in my quiver as my "varmit" arrow. I pulled it out of the dirt from the bank and it was still sharp! Sp back in the quiver it went!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Two great shots....Last time out I forgot to put a varmit arrow in my quiver and had rats all around me, next time out I will have one ready for them!!.