Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I'm guilty of it over the years. Sometimes you just have to let them know you don't appreciate it, that's how we learn.

View attachment 168530
Doesn’t bother me…I ain’t complaining. Just say one of the pet peeve. Not saying all the time. it’s easier for me to see who they are . I’m just a bigger person to walk away and if my buddy says hold on man , Chad and I are talking , then that’s a good buddy. I ain’t going to cry and be like Karen and blah blah. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Irregardless - hate that word. Coexist bumper stickers. People saying your successful when you bitch about taxes. Tandem trailer truck drivers in the left lane of the 90. Kids/people who can solve the world problems without having accountability and responsibility. To add on yours- folks who rhetorically ask “right?” At the end of their shit muttering

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can we add "Salt Life" bumper stickers to the list of pet peeves? I mean, we only see them in northern states from people who go to the beach once every 3-5 years. They are clearly living the "salt life". Am I the only one who sees "Slut life" when I glance at them?

Maybe I should put these bumper stickers on my salt spreaders? That would be more appropriate than a minivan sporting it. 🤣

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
[/QUOTE]
Can we add "Salt Life" bumper stickers to the list of pet peeves? I mean, we only see them in northern states from people who go to the beach once every 3-5 years. They are clearly living the "salt life". Am I the only one who sees "Slut life" when I glance at them?

Maybe I should put these bumper stickers on my salt spreaders? That would be more appropriate than a minivan sporting it. 🤣

Funny. You rarely if ever see them here, and if you do it's usually someone vacationing.

Dandy. Or the “flip flops” and you pass and it’s someone with the shape and complexion of a marshmallow. Almost as easy as the solo driver in mask the Bernie stickers on their banged to chit first gen electric car.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bunch a bullshit

20230114_095922.jpg

20230114_095928.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Tired of the same old tv ads!!!! Over and over and over, blah blah blah!!!! Tired of Lily, Flo and Jamie of progressive, Limu and Brian, Fuggin mayhem bandaid mfer, Spectrum $29.99 for a month and your next line is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and all the Ecar ads being rammed down our throats!!!! Aaaaaaaannnnnddddddd, these medical ads for treatment of psoriasis (5 yeahs cleah) and every other ailments like bulging eyes, HIV and aching joints. Ads are nothing more than Attorneys, Insurance, Automobiles and Medical anymore! Corporations spending millions in ads and would better serve the public by not advertising but lower their rates. With SM and word of mouth if I want a car, buy cable or phone, insurance or need medical care I know where to go. Rant over, lol.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I don’t watch a lot of TV just to be clear but seems like every time I do turn it on it’s all I see during the breaks.👍🏻
Aaaaaand….just about every commercial has a mixed race couple or a gay couple. I have nothing against seeing their ads…just not EVERY commercial over and over. It’s like the far left are ramming this down our throats. Woke bullshit!