Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dudes that wear sweatpants as their regular everyday attire.
I had a dentist appointment the other day. I go sit down in the waiting room and there’s just one other person in there... A 25-30 year old dude that looked like he just rolled out of bed (at 12:30 pm btw) and was still wearing pajama-like sweatpants and slippers. Unbelievable. Safe to say he probably voted for Biden.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I had a dentist appointment the other day. I go sit down in the waiting room and there’s just one other person in there... A 25-30 year old dude that looked like he just rolled out of bed (at 12:30 pm btw) and was still wearing pajama-like sweatpants and slippers. Unbelievable. Safe to say he probably voted for Biden.
Probably didn’t vote and bitches about everything....

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nothing as long as you wear them at home lol

Working in a college town it just amazes me the amount of dudes walking around at all hours of the day with sweatpants on. I guess I'm out of touch with the way things are.....I guess when video game playing takes up 8 hours a day of your time and you gotta run out to get food somewhere you don't have time to put on a pair of jeans.

Sweatpants will become more and more prevalent with more people working from home. Back with the original lock down my wife was home a full 3 weeks before I was sent home. Every evening when I got home she was still in her pajamas, usually sweat pants and shirt. I'd mock her and say it was nice for her to get dressed to make dinner for me after a long day at work LOL! Was about 3-4 days into my lock down where I started wearing them all day long too LOL! Even to run to get groceries from pick-up I'd be wearing them.