Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Wifes New Business.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A safe deposit box I not a good idea because if you die they will or give someone else access unless that someone else is on the account or it's court ordered. Put it in the top of your closet and whip some ass if someone is in your room 😂. Gun safe, buy a safe, etc.

On that topic though. Everyone should have a credit freeze on their credit at all three bureaus also.

Left field

It is a much needed business , already discussed my wishes with teenage daughter, never to early to creep them out 😂 their is also a book title I’m dead now what includes important useful info , told my wife to make me one , if she goes first I’m screwed

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I have several small fireproof safes for important papers, one for old hunting licenses, one for vehicle titles/gun receipts, one for coin collection and duck stamps, etc. plus a couple of gun safes. I also have one credit card used specifically for online purchases such as eBay, and it has a $1,000 limit so if I get burned, it won’t be for that much. We did have someone use our card in NY and California at the same time and the credit card company actually contacted us within hours. They took care of it, canceled the card and gave us a new one. My wallet is always with me or in a hiding spot at the house. I do not leave it lying around. I even carry my vehicle registration and insurance card in my wallet instead of leaving it in the glove box. I don’t want someone to break into my truck, get my address and break into my home while I’m still out. I won’t post pics of me on Facebook on vacation until after I get home…no sense in advertising that you’re away from home for an extended time.