Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need to vent here......

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Wife is due in four weeks and is miserable and I gave her my cold I had all christmas break. I feel bad because she is waddling around the house and coughing a storm. So I told her I would stay home so she could rest today ,She wakes up early and wants to go to wally world so I stay home with the little one. The gets back from the store, driving my car no biggie, until she says get the shelf I bought still nothing to worry about until I see were she put it and how heavy it is. See I placed my. 243 and new bog pod tri pod on the floor in the back since it started snowing incase I see a coyote Yesterday. That damn shelf was on top of my gun case and it weighed a ton. I was dragging the box in when I said hope my gun and tripod aren't broke and she said why where is it and I told her. Her response was oh didn't know it was there. I was steaming mad. Gonna pull the gun out and check it and the pod.........she can't figure out why I am so pissy now......don't want to get in a yelling match with a prego... thanks for the ears.

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was going to say go ahead and have the fight because then you could have some great make-up sex till I remembered how pregnant she was.

Buckrun

Ok I have been married for 30 years. The first thing I learned was to pick my fights. When your wife is carrying your unborn there is no good time for a fight.

Forgive and forget and if its broke get it fixed when you have the time and money to do it.

Love your wife and kids. The kids won't be around long and the wife is for life.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
TM there is NOTHING prettier that a woman with child and NOTHING more miserable. This too will pass and you will be a rotten SOB for causing it. Then she will get caught up in motherhood and love you for it. "I hope" LOL

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Ok I have been married for 30 years. The first thing I learned was to pick my fights. When your wife is carrying your unborn there is no good time for a fight.

Forgive and forget and if its broke get it fixed when you have the time and money to do it.

Love your wife and kids. The kids won't be around long and the wife is for life.

Buckrun is all over it. Absolutely right...

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I finally started to pick my fights after three years of marriage th first two I was too stubborn to give in, now I just yes dear it and my life is much less drama full. It really sucked when you live in an apartment and the wife is pisses at ya limited space to hide actually none. Now we gotba house and now I can go outside,garage, or different floor lol. She gives me crap but I bet I cause her alot more crap than she deserves.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Just take something of hers that she likes and break it while she's not looking. You'll feel better.
Eye for an eye.

I'm totally kidding.