Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Addition

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats on the new addition.... Both of our kids were C-Section, I was in there for both of them.... The first was an emergancy and I ain't afraid too say I was scared shitless.... Everything going along as it's supposed to and bang the heartrate dropped on our son to half of what it was supoposed to be.... Emergency C-Section here we come... The staff is just running around and doing their thing and I'm about ready to piss my self.... They throw a gown at me tell to put it on and if I fall out during the procedure they'll take care of me later lol.... Well She was fine, the son came out with no ill effect and I watched the whole thing holding her hand and seeing parts of her she'll never see lol.... Second one was after 24 hours of labor and you could almost see it coming.... Still pretty cool stuff.... Nice thing about C-Sections..... No cone head babies lol......

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was starting to worry about you Ryan! Glad to hear you and the family are doing well! Congratulations on the beautiful new baby! Sorry to hear it is another girl. Now you have to try again. hahahahhahahahahahah

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
J same thing with us but I was unable to.be in the room and could.only hear them.yelling at each other in the ER...and then nothing ten mins later after the silence they brought our daughter out and explained everythig to me.....now this second one was scheduled and alot less terrifying but we both we were still nervous .......still makes me sick.thinking about.that first one.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J same thing with us but I was unable to.be in the room and could.only hear them.yelling at each other in the ER...and then nothing ten mins later after the silence they brought our daughter out and explained everythig to me.....now this second one was scheduled and alot less terrifying but we both we were still nervous .......still makes me sick.thinking about.that first one.

My son will be 23 this may and I remember it like it was yesterday...... Chokes me up to talk about to this day..... We were stationed in Kalifornia and no family there to turn too so it was a trying time..... But it all turned out good..... Ryan kids are the most amazing thing aren't thay????? They will make so proud one minute and want to Gibbs (NCIS referance) slap them the next lol..... Good luck with the sleep the next few weeks/months..... How old is your Daughter???? Looks around 3 or 4, that's the spread between my son and daughter.....

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I was starting to worry about you Ryan! Glad to hear you and the family are doing well! Congratulations on the beautiful new baby! Sorry to hear it is another girl. Now you have to try again. hahahahhahahahahahah

Phil, I.have come to.terms with my "curse"...my family is first try sons and daughters.after.that so.I am doomed. I had five sisters and no bothers and tons of girl cousins and a couple boy cousins. But I wouldn't trade my girls for anything. But I wouldn't complain if I got.a son.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
i tried to get them to let me take pictures and the wouldnt let me i was bummed , but seeing the other side of my wifes uterus was prety cool

Ugly .... I didn't even bring my camera in the room, I was afraid it would bring germs in the room or I would get yelled at by the doctors

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
CONGRATS!!!

St. Annes let us photograph but not video. Funny story. My wife had a "normal" delivery and they were getting her prepped and rubbing her "hoohoo" down with mineral oil. It was a dikey looking nurse. She looked at me and said "your wife has nice fiber". I was dumbfounded....what do you say. I stood there like :eek: ummm Thanks I guess.

I said thanks and changed the subject. It was my first child so if she asked now I would go through the whole conversation about it.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
CONGRATS!!!

St. Annes let us photograph but not video. Funny story. My wife had a "normal" delivery and they were getting her prepped and rubbing her "hoohoo" down with mineral oil. It was a dikey looking nurse. She looked at me and said "your wife has nice fiber". I was dumbfounded....what do you say. I stood there like :eek: ummm Thanks I guess.

I said thanks and changed the subject. It was my first child so if she asked now I would go through the whole conversation about it.

Beentown

Know why? Denyability.. OBGYN doctors are some of the most sued in the medical field. No video, No proof..

Buckrun

Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. Both of them are.

I cant wait until I have grand kids. Not my daughter! I have a son that is married and 26 years old.

My daughter was C-Section. That was 15 years ago! Time flies and I know what you mean about a new found admiration. It is amazing what a women can go through. I was in the room watching when they did the C-Section.

One thing that hit me was how thick her belly was between the inside and outside. She isn’t a chubby girl either.