Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Forum.... Dead Deerz Picture Wall.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Come on Guys, let's keep this going........

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've got others I'll post when leaves change and I'll set them up outside in the woods all together. My bro's wall puts mine to shame and I have another good buddy(BROWTINES) other site who's right up there with Chad. My bro has 5 OBB's not counting the other half a dozen or more 120's and up. The one on the left grosses 160 and nets 154.4 and the one on the right grosses 150 and nets 131 and change. I have another in the basement that is a nice 10 that scores 155 gross and nets 151 and change as well as a 123"net and a 128"net. All taken with bow.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thoose are some sweet pics FS and Swanny. I really like the cat. Especially since its dead!!!! Was that your sons first buck?

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Thoose are some sweet pics FS and Swanny. I really like the cat. Especially since its dead!!!! Was that your sons first buck?

Yep! If anyone cares to hear the way the day went I'll start another thread, Hunter and I both killed bucks. We killed some deer that day and what was better than the deer killed was the way the whole day went down. Good buddies enjoying the day.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Yep! If anyone cares to hear the way the day went I'll start another thread, Hunter and I both killed bucks. We killed some deer that day and what was better than the deer killed was the way the whole day went down. Good buddies enjoying the day.

That is really what it is all about isn't it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Can't wait to read it Swanny! Nice deer and cat but the memories are even more better. Congrats on the successful hunts.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Read part 1 and waiting on part 2. Great read so far really enjoyed it. Love the pick of Hunter with his buck. You could tell he was on cloud nine for sure.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I need to get better pics of BOB.....those were at our old apartment and I just haven't got around to taking any better pics.....I have one others at my parents just no pics.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang nice buck, TM! What year did you get him? and Wha's the story of your hunt? Rut,funnel,shot dist,track or see him go down. Congrats on a dandy 10.