Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL New in box 2010 Z28's 400$

Grace engineering the company who did all of Elite/G5 machining an assembly up till 2011 models or 2012s(not sure) is selling all of there leftover 2010 Z28's...The info im giving is all i have to go on..

http://elitebows.myshopify.com/

I have no affiliation with this company ..I am simply passing along the info as it was given TOO me

Admin Edit: Please Read Post #60 HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I know, right? I paid 620 for mine TMD in the summer and thought that was a steal. This is a steal... I did pick my coloring and all, but i'd have spent 200 less for whatever pattern they wanted to give me...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Elite just does all there own machining an assembly now..

And the company that was doing there manufacturing is flooding the market with their bows for nothing probably getting rid of current stock. That is a kick in the balls for anyone who paid retail....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Is there an easy way of fitting me with one of these? What info would be needed? Is this a great bow?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
It prob doesnt help that the 4 guys that got popped with 24 wildlife charges in IL and other states are some of the guys from Elite. I guess the VP or someone high up on Elites staff was one of the guys killing big bucks and tagging under different names and places. Maybe the company making their risers didnt want to be associated with that!
Funny thing about it is that their new show coming out (if it does now) was going to be called Respect the game! bahahaha Then 24 charges and one of the largest whitetail in IL is the main charge. OOPS!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It prob doesnt help that the 4 guys that got popped with 24 wildlife charges in IL and other states are some of the guys from Elite. I guess the VP or someone high up on Elites staff was one of the guys killing big bucks and tagging under different names and places. Maybe the company making their risers didnt want to be associated with that!
Funny thing about it is that their new show coming out (if it does now) was going to be called Respect the game! bahahaha Then 24 charges and one of the largest whitetail in IL is the main charge. OOPS!!

No shit?!? You have a link to the story?!?