Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to the Forum

Hi guys,

My name is Travis and I’m from SE Ohio. Born and raised in the Mid Ohio Valley. Grew up hunting the hills of Monroe Co and happy to live in Washington Co now. I’m a happily married guy and have 3 beautiful girls that call me dad.

Love to hunt white tails and turkeys primarily. Plan to archery Hunt elk in Colorado in September so I’m excited for that.

I’m a part of a hunting group called Shedding Light Outdoors. We are 3 buddies and a couple contributors that enjoy filming our hunts, sharing our stories, and talking about faith and things related. I started a podcast back in December called Shedding Light Hunting Stories Podcast. That’s been a blast and I’m 25 episodes in so far. I interview average Joes and Jill’s and just have them tell some of their favorite hunting stories. (I’m always looking for guests so if you have a story or a few stories you’d like to share send me a pm) End of plug and don’t worry, I won’t over promote or get too crazy sharing all that.

Anyways, that’s about it. Excited to connect with more Ohio hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome aboard, Travis... one of the founders of this site (Jackalope) will also be out in Arizona this September for his inaugural elk hunt as well....