Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Years Plans / Resolutions

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will be home watching my kids and my brother in laws 2.5yr old twins. Should be a rowdy place.

Resolutions: Kill more coyotes.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Lets see.

Plans for New Years Eve = NOTHING

We haven't been out for a NYE party in IDK how long now lol. We usually just sit around and watch the special end of year programs now. Lucky if we stay up and watch the ball drop anymore. We don't even have anything here at home to drink for the occasion.

Resolutions:

1) Get back into the workforce to save my sanity. Love my wife and kids but damn are they driving me fuggin insane. TOO many female hormones and attitudes colliding around here right now.

2) Kick some girls (14 & 17yr. old) in the ass around here to pick up after themselves. (Good God you would think it would kill them )

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
We are going to a friend of ours parents's house to listen to music. They've all been playing together and partying for years and we're the next generation, so it's fun to hear all the stories! Good music too. Beer pong is bound to break out TOO!!!

I'll be checking cams tomorrow if the new ones show up. If not, I might wait until Sunday. A good round of pics and two new cameras in the woods, would make a great New Years gift!

My resolutions are numerous. Going to lose some weight so I can play baseball without 30 extra pounds this summer. Going to work on my house in an effort to slow down my life a little. I plan to shoot more guns, animals, and arrows this year than ever before. Hoping to take this site to the next level, procreate, and retain my job in 2011. And so much more. A man needs goals or he has nothing to live for. I want to be twice the man in 2011 than I was in 2010. There's always room for improvement...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My wife works night shift tonight(she's an RN) so I am taking her to work at 7. Probably come home and either watch a little TV or surf the net and go to bed. Tomorrow morning I'll pick her up at 7 and then I'm going skeet shooting with a friend.