Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Newest BEC Backyard Buck!

Kaiser878

ohio
Hey what do you know, another stupid 130 inch deer for Kaiser. Would it be possible to trade about 4 of these deer in to get a 140+???

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I feel your pain, brother... I've got three 130 inch 10 pointers running around, and nothing bigger on camera yet. Can't wait to get back down there and check my cam again though. Keep your head up man... these 130 inch bucks will be real nice next year if they can survive the hunting season.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Zach if that is all you have to complain about then you are in some great shape man. He looks to have some pretty decent mass on him too.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
His brows are his weakest trait but he does have nice mass. Hang in there Zach, like JB said, you have a slew of up and comers for next year and mr. big prolly will be showing up real soon. Real nice buck though and thanks for sharing.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Hell, I wish I could just get deer on my cameras. I'm convinced that the land around here is devoid of deer. How the heck can I put a cam on the heaviest deer trail and not get pics? Perhaps it is a coyote trail...course I don't get pics of them either. :-/

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You do know that you have to quit shooting those 130 inch bucks to be able to kill one 140 or bigger, right?:smiley_bril:

I'm telling you man, with the area you are in it doesn't matter what pictures you are getting now......be PATIENT and there will be a bigger one come through.

I knew within a close proximity of where some real big bucks were living back in July, and out of 3 of them I could only get pictures of 1. The 2 bigger ones managed to avoid the camera even though those 3 bucks were traveling together the whole time.