Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice male yote down!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Shot a nice yote this morning at 1100 o'clock. Froze my fuggin ass off and didn't see a deer! DANG! I haven't weighed him but figure he'll go in the mid to upper 30's. I'm heading back out and hopefully will have a pics with me and a big buck!:smiley_bril:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice Ric! Looks like your warm up round is over. Now it is time to play ball for one of the big boys!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys, going to get him mounted! Saw 2 does after legal shooting hours that I could have shot but I'm trying to play by the fuggin rules! ONR is FUGGING us hunters up the pooper because we're getting screwed out of 15 to 20 minutes of some of the best hunting!!!DANG

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice yote, did he howl when you shot him? I shot one saturday that howled like hell for about 30 seconds.
It's funny that you mentioned that Chad! He yelped/barked for about 3 seconds and flipped backward and rolled down the hill about 10 foot into the creek. My shot was 50 yards and quartering away but he stopped for a second to scan the hill he was about to go up.:smiley_bril: