Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Nitro bass boat

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Brock, I think you gotta nibble..... Zach, it's no procraft now and doesn't have the double deuce and a quarter on it. :smiley_clap:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm the third owner. The other two owners are my neighbors. This boat has spent it's entire life within a mile of where it sits right now. It is serviced regularly...as in every spring/fall. All lights work, bilge works, ... nothing wrong with it. New plugs, all new fuel lines, new bearings, tires, batteries. New rectifier. I cleaned out the fuel tank completely last spring. Repleaced the exhaust cover seal. Has another prop with it too. Starts when you turn the key, runs about 45 or so.

The onboard charger for the trolling batteries is disconnected, but it is in there. Also, the oil injection pump is disconnected. It started to fail last year, and it would have cost 500+ to replace. Blain @ Schwarzel Marine suggested I just mix the oil when I fuel up and that is what I have done. Not an issue for me.

I have no idea how long of a rod will fit in the box.

Kaiser878

ohio
Alright. Let me kick it around a little. LEt me call a fella I know and see what he says its gonna cost to help me put that oil pump in if I were to buy it...... I am looknig for a bass boat.........I was thinknig about buying an older model until I get this house shit over with, then buy a new one.....Then I saw your post.....so let me kick this around

oh and why is the inboard charger unhooked?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm the third owner. The other two owners are my neighbors. This boat has spent it's entire life within a mile of where it sits right now. It is serviced regularly...as in every spring/fall. All lights work, bilge works, ... nothing wrong with it. New plugs, all new fuel lines, new bearings, tires, batteries. New rectifier. I cleaned out the fuel tank completely last spring. Repleaced the exhaust cover seal. Has another prop with it too. Starts when you turn the key, runs about 45 or so.

The onboard charger for the trolling batteries is disconnected, but it is in there. Also, the oil injection pump is disconnected. It started to fail last year, and it would have cost 500+ to replace. Blain @ Schwarzel Marine suggested I just mix the oil when I fuel up and that is what I have done. Not an issue for me.I have no idea how long of a rod will fit in the box.

That's probably the wisest choice too do.... A failed pump is an expensive fix..... And not just in pump replacement either..... I know a lot of guys who do the same....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Alright. Let me kick it around a little. LEt me call a fella I know and see what he says its gonna cost to help me put that oil pump in if I were to buy it...... I am looknig for a bass boat.........I was thinknig about buying an older model until I get this house shit over with, then buy a new one.....Then I saw your post.....so let me kick this around

oh and why is the inboard charger unhooked?[/QUO

I don't even know if it works... I just hook a charger up to the batteries in the garage. Seems to me the exterior plug wires were fugged or something and I haven't fixed it. Honestly don't remember and I'm not home to go look. Wish I had a better answer for ya, I just don't. I guess its something that never really bothered me enough to look at.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Zach, you made me think about the charger. Call me absent minded or just set in my ways... I forgot I hooked the charger back up last fall. :) Works like a charm.

Attachments

• IMG-20120801-00284.jpg
    IMG-20120801-00284.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 128