Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No Till Food Plots - So Easy

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Mr. Eric is rocking a killer Carbon Load plot in PA!! Can you say tonnage!! Not only will deer eat but so will the soil!

IMG_3486.jpeg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Congrats to customer and friend Eric Abernathy on this hammer of a NY buck!! This deer was in the Vitalize Carbon load often and Eric made his shot count.

Getting these types of messages makes our year! Thanks to all our customers and friends for the amazing support!!

IMG_3677.jpeg
IMG_3675.jpeg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Sometimes a trail camera photo just captures the beauty of natures simplicity.

A doe, eating a brassica, with Fall colors changing in a sea of green Carbon Load.

Can’t ask for much more!! Have a safe and enjoyable weekend everyone.

IMG_3782.jpeg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I know doe harvest can be a tricky discussion - so I wanted to share a video on how and why we decide to target or not target does on our farm! Hope it helps!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4453.jpeg

Here we are - post gun season in Ohio and our plots are still feeding deer. Day in and out we have deer filling their rumen with carbon load!

The best part is- this plot will continue to feed deer through next Spring. Carbon load is a fantastic hunting plot. However, it might be even better as a cover crop. It will be the first thing to green up this Spring.

The deer,turkeys and soil will thank you!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Our mixes don’t only attract deer - because they are highly diverse, they create great bugging habitat as well. The clovers are also consumed by turkeys.

I personally am not a turkey hunter but I love seeing wildlife populations grow and utilize the farm!

It all starts with the soil!

IMG_4724.jpeg