Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No Till Food Plots - So Easy

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally had a chance to watch this on the big screen. I enjoy this type of hunting content more than the hunts themselves anymore. Winke and his daughter posted a similar (forward looking) video this week walking through her quest to kill a 5.5 year old buck this year. When you add in all the habitat work and the strategy behind it, it elevates the story to a new level. If it worked once, it'll work again for sure!

Reactions: Big_Holla

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Finally had a chance to watch this on the big screen. I enjoy this type of hunting content more than the hunts themselves anymore. Winke and his daughter posted a similar (forward looking) video this week walking through her quest to kill a 5.5 year old buck this year. When you add in all the habitat work and the strategy behind it, it elevates the story to a new level. If it worked once, it'll work again for sure!
Thanks man!! I don’t do a lot of hunting content just due to there being a lot out there already. But on occasion I do like to highlight a few little things that have worked for us over years. I appreciate the nice feedback!!

I love everything Bill Winke puts out - he is the best in my eyes.