Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Northern MI: Part II

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Hunna, please tell me you’re not getting married during deer season? 😂
So here’s the thing….. 😂

January, February and March wouldn’t work due to excellent late season archery, steelhead fishing and god willing, ice fishing on Erie and up north.

April and May wouldn’t work because that’s peak steelhead season among the ten million other fish to chase then, mushroom season and of course turkey season.

June, July, August wouldn’t work because that’s typically my most busy time guiding (when I do) on the river, and we both agreed outdoor weddings in the middle of summer suck ass.

September, October and November wouldn’t work because of deer season, salmon season, early steelhead and her school/work/internship schedule.

Early December was the best for both of our schedules, and the day falls on the Saturday of gun this year which I don’t care, I typically hunt opening day and maybe the second day. Plus both the church and reception will have their Christmas stuff up and she’s all about that life.

She is very understanding of my hobbies and lifestyles and knows that if our anniversary falls on opening day that she will either need to be down south in a tree with me or that we are celebrating it the following weekend lol.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
So here’s the thing….. 😂

January, February and March wouldn’t work due to excellent late season archery, steelhead fishing and god willing, ice fishing on Erie and up north.

April and May wouldn’t work because that’s peak steelhead season among the ten million other fish to chase then, mushroom season and of course turkey season.

June, July, August wouldn’t work because that’s typically my most busy time guiding (when I do) on the river, and we both agreed outdoor weddings in the middle of summer suck ass.

September, October and November wouldn’t work because of deer season, salmon season, early steelhead and her school/work/internship schedule.

Early December was the best for both of our schedules, and the day falls on the Saturday of gun this year which I don’t care, I typically hunt opening day and maybe the second day. Plus both the church and reception will have their Christmas stuff up and she’s all about that life.

She is very understanding of my hobbies and lifestyles and knows that if our anniversary falls on opening day that she will either need to be down south in a tree with me or that we are celebrating it the following weekend lol.
You better get that last statement in writing! A hunting prenup!😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So here’s the thing….. 😂

Damn son, when do you stop too poop? 😂😂😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep. My wife got a March wedding due to my work schedule. Best of luck to you two! Takes a patient wife to tolerate that stuff.

• Love
Reactions: TinyTucky