Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dry the blades when your done. just tap it on a towel. Water dulls the blade from microscopic rust, not shaving. Try it. Your blades will stay sharp 10x longer. :)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lmao ... That razor graph is DEAD ON! I actually just had that same thought this morning while shaving. I've been using the last blade for a loooonnnggggg time now! If the fuggers didn't cost you an arm and a leg it would be a totally different story!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lmao ... That razor graph is DEAD ON! I actually just had that same thought this morning while shaving. I've been using the last blade for a loooonnnggggg time now! If the fuggers didn't cost you an arm and a leg it would be a totally different story!

You know it buddy! Mine have been yanking out more hairs than they have been shaving for months now. Hahahaha I guess this is because I just let it go 3-4days and use the beard/mustache trimmer to take off the long stuff and leave a 5 o'clock shadow most days. I probably only use the shaving gel and Gillette once a week before church. ahahah

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You know it buddy! Mine have been yanking out more hairs than they have been shaving for months now. Hahahaha I guess this is because I just let it go 3-4days and use the beard/mustache trimmer to take off the long stuff and leave a 5 o'clock shadow most days. I probably only use the shaving gel and Gillette once a week before church. ahahah

I do the same thing.. I HATE being clean shaven.. I use one of those Whal beard trimmers. Line up the goatee and burns with no guard, then 1 guard the goatee and burns.