Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dang Dan. Yer all over the place.

I can see why you'd say that, so here's the timeline/thought process line on my latest nothing...

1) Joe says he can't stand to be clean shaven....and I immediately picture his face as a baby's ass. So I go to photobucket and put in "Baby bottom" and that's the best baby ass pic I can come up with.
2) Used the search function to find that pic for the first time. Thought "Dan, I wonder what will come up if you put "deer" in the search box....and up comes the pic of the 1960's chick with the floatie fingers and the levitating deer. I can't stop looking at the pic, 'cause I'm hot for that chick and her 1960's hairstyle.
3) So I'm thinkin "yannow Dan, you've kinda got a thing for these MadMen era hotties", so I put 1960's hot chicks in the search box and up come the underwear models and the chick in the Dr Seuss suit. Now I'm really fucked up....my finest high school love had that outfit in blue. I'm zippin down memory lane with the wind in my hair and my coworkers have no idea. I'da been floggin it if I was home alone.
4) My extension rang and I had no idea - it went to voicemail before I could snap out of it. Thought "I gotta get this shit back on track" so I look for a jackslut to post. Hence the blond. Easy breezy. But next to it is the motivational spoof poster and I think to myself "Hey Dan....you've never ever posted a motivational spoof poster before...I mean, you've replied and all, even copied and pasted to email....but never posted..".so it had to be done.
5) Then I saw the two SEC girls with the glasses and thought "This'll be a little taste of home for Jack on his birthday.
6) Feeling bad about shining the harsh light of reality on his birthday dreams, I thought I'd find a better pair of hotties. Hence post #577.
7) then it was time to go back to work.

I purposefully stay away from youtube when I can, 'cause that can cause you to go down rabbithole after rabbithole. Talk about all over the place.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
3) So I'm thinkin "yannow Dan, you've kinda got a thing for these MadMen era hotties", so I put 1960's hot chicks in the search box and up come the underwear models and the chick in the Dr Seuss suit. Now I'm really fucked up....my finest high school love had that outfit in blue. I'm zippin down memory lane with the wind in my hair and my coworkers have no idea. I'da been floggin it if I was home alone.

Literally made me laugh out loud on that one Dan! Hilarious!