Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Oct 25-27 weather

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
got sent home due to the snow. Unfortunately, going to the woods wasn't an option. I was supposed to weld today so I wore my glasses instead of the contacts. i cant shoot my bow with glasses on, the bridge gets in the way of my peep. I came home and sent the babysitter home. My plan was to get out this afternoon, but chelsea has something after school so i am here till the wife gets home around 6:00.

I did let the babysitter know I was going to be off friday, but she still needs to come in cause I am going hunting. She's cool with that.

ADFrase

I was in the woods all afternoon yesterday, but not too much going except for a huge flock of black birds. The wind was whipping pretty good with a few spots of rain, which made for a chilly outing. Today we have a wind advisory, but couldn't make it to the woods anyway. I was going to get some target practice in, but when the screen door blows open on it's own...time to stay in and watch football...sigh

Last edited:

buckstar25

T-county
Sum beach! Had to abort the sit today, my tree is already leaning and the wind just won't quit so I headed home. I had serious action until 9:00 though.