Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ODNR App

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you get checked a screenshot on your phone should be fine.

Unless you get checked after killing a deer and leaving it "unattended" and do not have service to check it in. Once you claim your deer, it must be tagged if it's no longer in your possession, e.g. you walk back to the truck for your deer cart. If you can't call it in, you must put a filled out tag on it with all the required info but the confirmation number. License yes, but depending on the situation with your tag, it could bite you in the ass.

Come one men, don't make it easy to get a ticket. I always take a screenshot and have a hardcopy in my pack in the event I don't have a signal or my phone is dead.

This. Don't give them an inch to take a mile. I grew up under the iron rule of one of the most notorious GWs in state history. You never gave that guy a millimeter or he'd take your first born child.

JARHEAD

Behind you
Unless you get checked after killing a deer and leaving it "unattended" and do not have service to check it in. Once you claim your deer, it must be tagged if it's no longer in your possession, e.g. you walk back to the truck for your deer cart. If you can't call it in, you must put a filled out tag on it with all the required info but the confirmation number. License yes, but depending on the situation with your tag, it could bite you in the ass.

This. Don't give them an inch to take a mile. I grew up under the iron rule of one of the most notorious GWs in state history. You never gave that guy a millimeter or he'd take your first born child.
I believe I know which GW you are talking about, and yes, he was a DICK!!

Stressless

Keene, OH
1669752988074.png

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Edit:
@CJD3 is like a cowboy rifle, 1873 Wonchester
@xbowguy is like a 1903 Springfield bolt action rifle.
@finelyshedded is like a beat-up .410 break-barrel single-shot shotgun that came from a Sears and Roebuck catalog during the Depression. (At first I was going to say a ladies pocket Derringer but....well...you know...)
@J is like a Brown Bess musket.

Thing is, beware - all them motherfuckers will kill ya dead, and a Brown Bess would leave the biggest hole.