Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official Deer Contest Trash Talking Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know this is the trash talking thread, but I don't care. I just want to see TOOzers make a stack of deer tags disappear quicker than Diablo can make his mom's lotion disappear. rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah, it even felt strange giving you crap. It was just set up perfectly...TOO open.

It's all good. I can take it. Now the Moundhill/diablo boys are going to be jealous and think we are cheating on them. Little queers. rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm tellin my mom :smiley_arrogant::smiley_baby:

I want to go there, but I will refrain. I will leave your mom out of this one. I just don't want to cross that line MH. Just know, you left yourself wide open for a Mom joke. May be the trash talking thread, but the one I had in mind takes it too far for one of my TOO brothers. :smiley_crocodile:

Diablo54

Outside
I want to go there, but I will refrain. I will leave your mom out of this one. I just don't want to cross that line MH. Just know, you left yourself wide open for a Mom joke. May be the trash talking thread, but the one I had in mind takes it too far for one of my TOO brothers. :smiley_crocodile:

Give her a carton of ciggs and she'd be happy

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You wanted it, so you got it.

I'm tellin my mom :smiley_arrogant::smiley_baby:

You will have to wait for her to get home MH. She just left my place. Tell her next time she better bring some Windex to clean her footprint marks off my windshield, and some Armorall to clean up the seat of my truck.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
You wanted it, so you got it.

You will have to wait for her to get home MH. She just left my place. Tell her next time she better bring some Windex to clean her footprint marks off my windshield, and some Armorall to clean up the seat of my truck.

She just read that..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
She just read that..

I am blushing now.:redface:

Tell Mrs MH mom I am sorry. Sorry I only lasted 2 minutes. rotflmao

I couldn't help it bud. You gave me the green light. Speaking of green light, I am going to log off to spend some time with my wife tonight. Wait much later and I will get the red light.