Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Fishing Contest 2021

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
@MoonLab For the +2 / picture

- is it per entry? One Pic/Fish?View attachment 122735
- do you need the scale in the pic with the fish?

Example above(Mangrove Snappers from around here) is that +2 points(one pic) or +4 points(two fish in the pic) if they were say >10" perch?

Thx - sounds like fun, I'm just asking to be clear not a douche canoe
If you caught one, it is 2 points and if posted a pic of it , that’d be 4 points total. If you had caught 2 of them and posted a pic of it in one pic, that’d be an extra 2 points that would be 6 total. scale is not Necessary to show in picture. If you want to, go ahead. So, like if I’d catch a bass and the rule is 12 inches, and the bass is 20 inches...then I’d prolly put it on a scale just to wow somebody like holy shit 20”.

Last edited:

Sauger

Warsaw
Must have missed this. When did it start? Would not mind a head start.

Attachments

• 20210218_134944.jpg
    20210218_134944.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: giles and MoonLab

Sauger

Warsaw
Thanks! Its been over 25 years since I did any ice fishing around these parts. All fish came from my pond that I put in 3 years ago. At least that what I think since they were all the same size. Thanks for the date as well, it will be hard to keep up with the lake Erie folks but I will give it try.

Reactions: giles

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Thanks! Its been over 25 years since I did any ice fishing around these parts. All fish came from my pond that I put in 3 years ago. At least that what I think since they were all the same size. Thanks for the date as well, it will be hard to keep up with the lake Erie folks but I will give it try.
Plenty of other species to target other than lake Erie's gold. If I recall correctly, last year's winner didn't fish Erie at all. (y)

Reactions: Big H and giles