Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One of these things...

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
is not like the other.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 181

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I can't figure out how to attach the photo and then be able to write text below it.
Anyhow, this is the first time I have seen this guy. His right front leg is messed up. I have read somewhere that the opposite side antler can be deformed and this is the first I have caught it on camera. It will be interesting to see how he ends up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's pretty neat. Wonder what happened to his leg.

As far as writing text after an attachment. After attaching hit enter a couple times. That should move the cursor a couple lines below the image.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looks like that leg is shorter then the other 3. Wonder if he was born like that or if his shoulder is messed up can't really tell in those small pics sometimes.

Should be fun to watch grow this year.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would say he has had trauma after birth. I saw one born with a nub that still had a full rack. Any that have been hit have always had damage/wierd growth on the opposite side. Just from my observations.

Beentown

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I got a chance to change the memory card this weekend. He has put a few inches on since the last time, still lopsided.....

Attachments

• 519-1.jpg
    519-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 528.jpg
    528.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 202

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I got a chance to change the memory card this weekend. He has put a few inches on since the last time, still lopsided.....

Crazy little racked fugger.

Oh.. Btw. As attachments like that they will always be at the bottom of the post. You need to hit the "insert inline" button for them to be inserted into the post.