Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opinions...... What Do You Think????

Fletch

Supporting Member
Interesting take....however, what I see is a gay rapist bear...comes to a rock wall...watching a older gentlemen carrying donuts into the woods...mouth slightly open panting.😂
NOPE.... That's a PA. bear... NO BAIT ALLOWED... A little woodsmanship in scouting before opening day and ALOT OF LUCK with that bear... There was a crusty snow opening morning and shortly after 7 I heard what sounded like a herd of deer comming... Then I saw black... He must of been bumped by another hunter somewhere and was bee lining it for a thick swamp... I picked out an opening in the woods ahead of him and when his body entered the cross hairs the 35 Whelen barked and the 200 grain bullet hit just behind the shoulder... He went about 75 yds and piled up... Distance of shot was about 125 yds...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It looks to me like you made lemonade with a lemon mount! Looks good to me. Too bad your friend didn’t do a great job to start with, but it looks good now!

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
It looks to me like you made lemonade with a lemon mount! Looks good to me. Too bad your friend didn’t do a great job to start with, but it looks good now!
Thanks Brock... Comming from you I appreciate that... Like I said before.... You and Mason come hunt bears sometime...