Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Otway

JARHEAD

Behind you
I used to hunt around Otway probably 10 years ago. Not alot of agriculture so any kind of food plot or bait station will get its fair share of attention. Can be pretty steep and rugged terrain as most of southern ohio can be. Shawnee State Forest is in the are also which could add some other hunting options. I have seen some big deer come from the area. Good luck

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
I used to hunt around Otway probably 10 years ago. Not alot of agriculture so any kind of food plot or bait station will get its fair share of attention. Can be pretty steep and rugged terrain as most of southern ohio can be. Shawnee State Forest is in the are also which could add some other hunting options. I have seen some big deer come from the area. Good luck
Very good info to know, certainly appreciate the feedback, thank you sir.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A buddy I grew up with used to hunt there with his cousins. They lived in the area and seemingly killed good ones every year. The boy that lived there recently passed due to Covid so I can’t help you with a contact. Good luck

Maxxis31

Deer wood's
A buddy I grew up with used to hunt there with his cousins. They lived in the area and seemingly killed good ones every year. The boy that lived there recently passed due to Covid so I can’t help you with a contact. Good luck
Sorry to hear of his passing, so miserable, thanks for your information about the area Brock very good to hear good deer are around.