Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Paint creek Hunting?

Thesteeldeal

NWM
Is there somewhere around here for me to buy my tag? Or do I have to buy online then print? Website is confusing or I’m an idiot or a little of both probably

Johnny44

Busch Light lover myself, but have recently tried the Coors Banquet... And my God is it delicious. And to echo what they're saying about the guys on the forum, although I have never met any of them, they are very helpful on the forum. No judgement either. The guys on the Georgia Forum I frequented when I lived there were a bunch of judgemental assholes. These guys get jacked up when anything is killed. Good, down to earth group. Would love to get together with some of them at some point.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Busch Light lover myself, but have recently tried the Coors Banquet... And my God is it delicious. And to echo what they're saying about the guys on the forum, although I have never met any of them, they are very helpful on the forum. No judgement either. The guys on the Georgia Forum I frequented when I lived there were a bunch of judgemental assholes. These guys get jacked up when anything is killed. Good, down to earth group. Would love to get together with some of them at some point.
The only thing holding anything back is you buddy.... Strouds, Paint creek... Two different seasons, two great groups of outdoors folks and families..... Make it happen...