Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pandora

epe

Lancaster
Oh how I love you! On my phone at work plugged into my radio. Can fine tune it to what you want to hear. Anyone else use it?

sent from my HTC evo

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
What's the free limit? I just started listening this past week, and noticed that when I skipped over songs I got a message saying something about "only being able to play so many songs per hour." Is there a limit on the amount you can listen to on a monthly basis too?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Timely thread! I was about to start one recommending the app. I really like the set up, as it is very intelligent and user friendly.

Beentown

Huckleberry Finn

Curren,

You get 40 free hours of music a work. Even though I'm in front of my computer for 12 hours a day, it's still hard to use it in a month. This month I'll actually run out...it's on now and I'm down to 6 more hours for the month.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I love my pandora...I use it all the time..I plug my droid into my Stereo in my truck...and jam out all the time. I hate radio..its all commercials and garbage.. Dotn wantto pay for satellite so between Pandora and Slacker radio im good to go..

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Love it, I'm on my PC the majority of an 8-10 hour day and I'm always either listening to Pandora radio or my music collection off my external hard drive. Listening to it as I type this.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Curren,

You get 40 free hours of music a work. Even though I'm in front of my computer for 12 hours a day, it's still hard to use it in a month. This month I'll actually run out...it's on now and I'm down to 6 more hours for the month.

Never realized that. I have never even came close to using that up.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks guys. I just started using Pandora a few weeks back, and so far only have one station that I've created. I'll have to upload the app to my phone so I can tune in while I'm traveling around Ohio for work. Beats the heck out of scanning for radio stations, and filtering through all the commercials.

I'm tuned in to Curran Country right now...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We can't listen here at work, but I have it on my phone and Blu-ray. I jam out at the house all the time using the Blu-ray and the surround. I love the Doobie Brothers station, along with Chilli Peppers, Garth Brooks, Tool, Metallica, Beethoven, and Bone Thugs. If you can't tell, I'm a fan of all kinds of music!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
We can't listen here at work, but I have it on my phone and Blu-ray. I jam out at the house all the time using the Blu-ray and the surround. I love the Doobie Brothers station, along with Chilli Peppers, Garth Brooks, Tool, Metallica, Beethoven, and Bone Thugs. If you can't tell, I'm a fan of all kinds of music!!!

Haha same here Jesse, guys in my garage crack up when my MP3 discs skip from Hank Williams to Dr. Dre... LOL!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I have 11 stations hahahaha
Jamey johnson Radio
Paper Boy Radio
Rob Zombie Radio
Onyx Radio
Eric church
90's Radio
Thousand Foot Krutch Radio
AZ Radio
Jason aldean Radio
Cinderella Radio
My Darkest Days Radio

I like alot of different music...

I have been jammin to thousand foot crutch lately though...Pillar, Red, & Disciple rock out pretty good!

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I listen to the Black Eyed Peas channel when I run. Unfortunately on some of my runs I go into crappy ATT service (not that hard), so I have started to download songs to my iPhone.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Chris Tomlin
Black Eyed Peas
Jamey Johnson
Beastie Boys
90's
Hank Jr.
Sublime

Are the stations that I am rockin now.

Beentown

epe

Lancaster
Slipknot radio, with a lot of open, s.o.a.d , ffdp, metalica, killswitch engage, trying to get more defines. Oh yeah, eminem on there also.

sent from my HTC evo

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I just checked mine for chits and giggles... here what the first few of my stations were:

Eminem
Lynynrd Skynyrd
CCR
BTO
Hank Jr.
Conway Twitty
Velvet Revolver