Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Parenting/kid question

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I told Greyson the next step is to hold him from playing soccer. But he'll stand there the whole practice and games in front of God and friends, holding up a sign explaining how he is lazy and not doing what is expected, and can't play until he improves his grades. He teared up a bit so I hope he gets the seriousness of this

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Park in front of the recruiters office while talking to these young fellas. Then watch the news with them and say you want to end up there?

Bigcountry40

The only suggestion that I will make is if you have a young boy in elementary school get him into the biddy wrestling program, he doesn’t have to like it or go to tournaments, just have him go to practices. Wrestlers are some of the most mentally tuff, hard working s o b’s I’ve ever trained with, fought, etc. I don’t think either of my boys will be wrestlers in high school but they’ll train and learn that work ethic until middle school. Nothing better than watching a 7 year old grind for 45 minutes straight and come
home tired and quiet, some days they get their ass beat, other days they do the beating, it’s a beautiful thing