Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Persistance pays off

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats Steve, glad to see it's working out for you.... How did your son do this year? He have any luck????

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for all the kind words guys. It all sure came at the right time. This has definitely given me a boost of wind in the sails that I needed.

Schu.- I had all my stuff in my work van with me so I went straight to the stand from my last job. So that means that every time I had to get in the back of my van today for work, I had to make sure I wiped all the blood of my shoes in the snow before going into the customers house. (I think it just hit me as to how hard core of a hunter I am, either that or I'm a redneck!) lol

J - Austin only hit the woods twice this year. I don't know what kind of burr he got up his butt. I think it is called adolescence. It seemed like he always had something going on during the weekends or he stayed up to late playing Xbox and was to tired to get his butt out of bed. Was rather frustrating for me sometimes, but I just keep letting him know how much his old man missed him in the woods.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J - Austin only hit the woods twice this year. I don't know what kind of burr he got up his butt. I think it is called adolescence. It seemed like he always had something going on during the weekends or he stayed up to late playing Xbox and was to tired to get his butt out of bed. Was rather frustrating for me sometimes, but I just keep letting him know how much his old man missed him in the woods.

Steve that's all you can do, they discover girls and other things then they finally realize what's important and they come right back lol.... Good luck and be ready...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Steve that's all you can do, they discover girls and other things then they finally realize what's important and they come right back lol.... Good luck and be ready...

Ahhh the power of poon..