Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pew pew 2022

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hey Dustin, you wanna go fishing tomorrow? If I'm gonna continue to waste my time doing stupid shit, I'd like at least have good company.
968B3ABD-DFC3-4F4E-BF03-655E1B9EE485.jpeg

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Crappie should be biting at Paint Creek. Say when. Deer hunting is STUPIT!
That's 3 hours from here. With an advanced notice I'd be game sometime. I'm finally off on Saturdays and Sundays 😁 and yes deer hunting has gotten very stupit even with my recent success 😂

Reactions: giles

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Dropped him @70. Loading him up now. Got the shot taken on 🎥 too. Bit busy at the moment but I wanted to get this out. I'll share more later on. Cell service is spotty at best.

I'll tell ya, after six straight days inside a pop-up ground blind, one tends to get a little stir crazy.

He'll be a good eater more than anything, which is more than fine considering how my huntin season started this year.

Catch up later, C-y'all!

View attachment 167763

Thank you everybody!

I just completed putting it together real quick, which is the short version of today's buck harvest and not of today's entire hunt. It starts off with the shot taken, the short hike to put my hands on him (excuse my heavy breathing in the clip), and whatever field pix taken, along with his ride home with me and where he'll stay for the next couple of days.

I have to catch up on my journal hunt reports and that's where I'll place the buck harvest detail write-up as well, but later. I'm really tired, and would like to get out tomorrow too so, I'd appreciate your patience, and thank you all for the kind words! Calling it a day and already lookin forward to tomorrow's hunt. The old shotgun and I are gonna go for some nice hikes together, oh-boy, should be fun!

Thanks once again everybody, and the write-up will come as soon as I can possibly get to it.

Good night all!

Last edited: