Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Phase two: 3-D Season

Kaiser878

ohio
If anyone plans on going to the IX center you need toget your IBO membership ASAP. Also let me know! IF you decide to go make sure you have plenty of arrows! Depending on the people you shoot with, you will more than likely leave with 3 or 4 arrows less than what you came with!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I will pass on the IBO stuff. I just enjoy going out and goofing off with my friends. A lot of times we will step off to the sides and try to pick crazy shots through the trees.

Thats definately more fun...I'm in.

I doubt I will do any IBO stuff. I'll wait till spring.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm really looking forward to 3-d shoots. Theres a sportsman club about 5 minutes form the house that has a pretty nice course, 30 rhineheart targets, and its usually set up nice. right after turk season i plan on shooting quite a bit there along with a few other 3d courses around.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I got penciled in for the 19th at 2:00 p.m. for the Indoor Worlds, shooting in hunter class. Anyone else gonna be there?

Matt

Norton, OH
Couple of photos from 3d shoots in the past, just to get the blood flowing...

Hey deerjunkie, remember this? Haha...

OUCH!

Somone remind Geezer he ain't 'sposed to use a rangefinder... lol...

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Great pictures Matt.....those IBO shooters had to be cussing the course setup guys up and down with those target placements! That bear would be sweet!

I setup courses for 3 years at 4 County Conservation Club, and they would always complain about the bionic target or the Mtn. Lion in the tree crotch, or the alligator on the ponds edge. In the end, you ain't gotta shoot it was the answer :)