Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Phil, need help plowing snow?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Back tire, front tire, AND THE BUCKET!!! lmao

I was in NYC about 4 years ago when they had 27 inches of snow in one night.. That place got fuggin STUPID! Luckily I only had to fly to Boston so I rented a truck and drove... NEVER again will you see this coonass in NYC..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ummm. . . thanks Sam. I will pull the "Help Wanted" ad from my window. We don't need anymore "operators". lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I like the lady in the background yelling " Nobody leaves here until I have a police report "

I had a city plow hit my sisters car last year while it was park along the side of the road and the cop wouldn't right the guy a ticket and said " it was weather related " so no citations could be written. Such a bunch of BS.

I bet that's the same thing that person will be told lmao.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
They all just got in big do-do for intentionally not plowing certain roads/streets to get back for being cut funds. It is a big stink.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They all just got in big do-do for intentionally not plowing certain roads/streets to get back for being cut funds. It is a big stink.

Beentown

Wait.. You mean NYC is ran like Ohio school districts? lmao

Don't approve the Levy and we cut Football and buses... Never mind the super who retired 4 years ago and is doing the same job getting retirement and payroll now making over 250K a year... Or the fact that we have like 3 of them... lmao