Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Picture storytelling thread.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sorry for the poor quality, its a picture of a picture I have on the wall when working in the patch.

abcd.jpg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

Got off work and took a ride down to the marsh to listen for shots from teal hunters.....0 shots heard with 8 trucks at the launch with Mr green jeans out their also.

Went to pickup my bag of ladino clover on way back. Pearl enjoyed the ride but hates the center console.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
DJI Spark in the foreground & Parrot Bebop 2 in the back. It would take days to explain it all. One can do what the other might not. Battery life can be good, or not... all depends on your application. Both have given me fits & cost me a lot of money when they shouldn't have. Operator error... it WILL happen....lol. Both are smarter than the pilot. DJI is the main / most popular / expensive and have higher end models. There are different apps for these to fly. Go to a DJI and Parrot forum to get a better understanding. It's exciting as shit to see that you flew over deer, but it's a chore to do so just the same. There's days that flying goes right & days that everything goes wrong. The Spark is advertised at 16 min & Bebop 25 min. I was doing a flight plan using the Spark this morning that the app showed 16 min, but in reality it was 7 min or so , sooooo, there's a big learning curve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
This was yesterday evening and if you look in the middle of the beans you can see his rack sticking up. We watched him for about 45 minutes until he stood up. He was in the shadow line then and the pic didn't turn out but he is a beautiful 9 pointer.View attachment 86109
I never get to see that anywhere, lol. I always try to keep my eyes out for it wherever I go, lol. Awesome.

Reactions: GoetsTalon