Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pictures of Spring.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
C143DA42-C3FA-4CD5-906C-023A3C1B4C99.jpeg

This was a week ago… Quite a few more have popped out over the weekend

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
96B689DE-097B-4B0E-B0AA-8897EA623B0D.jpeg

This pic was taken 3-4 days ago. The friggin honeysuckle and autumn olive bushes have been greening up at blazing speeds for a few weeks already…😡😬
Better than 50-60% bucks in my area are still packing so it’s no wonder how so many sheds are left for the critters to gnaw on and be carried around till it’s no longer fun to play with or carry. The wood lots understory will be thick and green in no time I’m afraid..😐

JARHEAD

Behind you
View attachment 148754
This pic was taken 3-4 days ago. The friggin honeysuckle and autumn olive bushes have been greening up at blazing speeds for a few weeks already…😡😬
Better than 50-60% bucks in my area are still packing so it’s no wonder how so many sheds are left for the critters to gnaw on and be carried around till it’s no longer fun to play with or carry. The wood lots understory will be thick and green in no time I’m afraid..😐
Stomp that damn snake in the pic next time! Hate them damn things!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This is the dumbest species of the bird family, IMO. Every friggin year the Cardinal( especially the red mf’er) attacks his own image of itself in every side mirror of any vehicle left outside.
36DD9BD5-8AE3-4202-8A99-6D96C6E91857.jpeg
A55B0986-E7A6-4D2A-BECD-F9100DEE41EB.jpeg

I then wrap plastic bags around the mirrors then the bastard starts dive bombing our house windows(back door) in particular. They shit all over our porch and vehicle doors and windows. I’ve also seen the female birds do the same but it’s usually done by the male red cardinals 90% of the time. Well, apparently my FIL house was under siege as well and KARMA caught up with this lil birdie!
BE542D1B-A189-440D-A796-106A0D580532.jpeg

This female apparently couldn’t put on her breaks and plowed right into the back door winder and broke its neck. Surprised she didn’t hit Brian @Boarhead in the back of his head while hims was licking it! 😂
So Brian, be careful out there buddy!😎

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I had one in Ohio a couple of years ago attacking the window on my deer blind while I was in it. Let me tell you…after a week of relentless smacking of the window, I was having dreams of all the different ways I could kill that SOB! The following year I brought a BB gun with me but an owl or hawk must’ve got his ass. Last year had one here in Jersey doing the same thing to my truck as they were doing to yours. Smudged mirrors and bird shit everywhere. He best not show his red ass around here this year!😂

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have plenty of wild onion growing in the yard as well as dandelions but instead of taking a picture, YALL just need to look out into your yard cuz I’m sure I ain’t the only one.🙄🤣
Ahhhhhh, the smell of wild onion after my first cut🤣😂

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I have plenty of wild onion growing in the yard as well as dandelions but instead of taking a picture, YALL just need to look out into your yard cuz I’m sure I ain’t the only one.🙄🤣
Ahhhhhh, the smell of wild onion after my first cut🤣😂

Yep, all the way up here too lol. Walked in the garage yesterday, onion smell on mower made me wanna fire up the grill too.