Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pictures Please...

rrr

Hey Fellas,

I am working on another video for TOO. I'd like to feature some of our members and some general hunting. So if you could post or email me (irwinsa1@gcc.edu) a picture of yourself afield and/or a picture from your treestand/blind/cabin, please do.

I've got a few but need some more (so if you're already posted a bunch, don't worry about it).

Example:
0111011623.jpgbaby g from stand.jpg

Thanks!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I never saw the first one!
WTF
Where is it?

Opppps-found it. never mind.

Last edited:

rrr

Badger - a couple trapping pics would be nice.

It's just hard to collate all of the pictures off of the site, I click through a bunch of threads but it's hard to get a good selection sometimes ;)

CDJ- Come 'on man! You're even in it!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Feel free to browse through my facebook albums, Steve... that might be easier than searching here on the various threads. I just tried to email you a compressed folder full of pics but for some reason it wouldn't attach correctly. Keep up the good work, dude! Can't wait to see the next video.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Alright, not trying to be a prick here, but I think the point of Steve asking for a pic or two was so he didn't have to sift through many different threads, websites, facebook pages, etc.

Save him some time if you want to be incorporated in his next video and send what you want him or include to the email account he provided or post to this thread. He is going to invest enough energy in putting a video together, he shouldn't have to click through all our photos to pick pictures of us.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Lake Erie smallies during one of our tournies...

The platfrom lol.... Fishing machine

1997 Triton TR21 225 EFI... A surf board with a motor lol... 70+ MPH

The winter sporting dogs... No quit to these hounds....

My Son and his 6lb lake Erie smallie

Last edited:

rrr

JBrown - got ya. It is harder to pull things off of Facebook now that they fugged things up with that new picture viewer thingy.

And the photobucket thing is fine, a little bit more work but better than searching through hundreds of threads just to find a few pictures. I'm becoming proactive and just saving them once I see them to use in the future. I'm the TOO historian!