Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Piketon massacre

Isaacorps

Columbus
I have no clue on what the actually situation was. It could've been all they had to try. I would like to think it was the only option. It aint like the sheriff is living an extravagant lifestyle. Getting paid off by some drug lord.
He sure as hell ain’t living the extravagant lifestyle he was before now that he’s in prison for theft in office 🤣

Reactions: giles

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J here is one to get you started.

Actually watched one last night with the wife…. Kids coming up missing in or around national parks. But I saw this and added it too one I wanted too see as well…. 👍🏼

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This one talks about the movie he made and something about a ufo in Lima Ohio and the marching band taking pictures of it at practice.
Yep, watched it last night…. The ending part with the California group and whatever it was harassing them and the Lima incident you mentioned, too me was a distractor from the main subject at hand.
The Montana ep was a head scratcher. At least they could somewhat track his course at the beginning. Didn’t make sense whatsoever but it gave a little insight.

The upstate New York gentleman was a weird one. Talk about falling off the face of the earth…..

Jamie

Ohio
J here is one to get you started.

I watched this documentary on Netflix or Prime. cannot remember which, but it was interesting, and what happened to these people is really strange.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Custom Image 10062021151555.jpg

Reactions: CJD3