Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pissed off is an under statement

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I set my camera on video mode in my favorite spot, the one with Titan and the Big 8pt coming in and got out there today to check it out only to find out that I left it on setup mode, for two Fuggin weeks! I seriously about lost my mind! I was geeked about checking this camera and getting some video, especially since I havnt laid any velvet footage with my camera. Looks like im starting from square one again.....

They absolutely tore the Monster Raxx product I put out up, and have been running the beans down to get to it!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
That Sucks...
Half the time I re-open the dam cam to make sure I set it right. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That Sucks...
Half the time I re-open the dam cam to make sure I set it right. lol

I checked and triple checked the cameras today..... first time user and was extra paranoid about screwing something up lol.....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll see that move and up the "dumb fuck of the week" award by sharing my FUBAR this week. I left the Hippie Ridge cam standing wide open, unlocked, and off all week. I was TOO busy fooling with the SpyPoint location to remember I left it that way so the ants would crawl out of it. Thankfully it was still there and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. The flip side of the coin is I got what I was after from the SpyPoint...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Been there too Rutin. You are not alone. Could be worse. I am starting my own thread as well. Too much and don't want to hijack.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Hijack all you want bud! Im normally paranoid and have OCD about checking and rechecking to make sure the camera is up and running before I leave, but I was in a hurry bc of the rain and wanted to leave very little scent! Oh well, shes up and running now

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
At least it's not like you went hunting and got to your spot and forgot your bow. Better to boof something up now than when the season starts.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
At least it's not like you went hunting and got to your spot and forgot your bow. Better to boof something up now than when the season starts.

Ohe we'll always goof something up those first couple hunts.. The first week or so i usually end up so damn mad at myself.. I've literally said out loud to myself.. "Jeez Joe, Come on! You would thinkthis is the first damn time you've done this! "