Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please Read: A little air clearing of our own...

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
What is up with swantucky's post being edited by bowhunter1023 this morning? The reason: He once got a lego stuck in his anus? I laughed by butt off, but I am just not sure how it showed up that way? Not sure why you edited it anyway since it was funny as usual anyhow.

Because when you edit your post you can put a funny message in it. There are a few sites buddies and I edit most every post.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lol. thats some funny shit .. lol. i was just wondering why the peace talks .

Well. To be honest it was getting rather bad. Jesse, I, and Steve had our bout for the past month or so mostly behind closed doors... The end result was people started to get people banned that were simply associated with TOO and the SHTF. I'm happy Steve decided to respond to jesse's mail with a call and we could all bury the hatchet. We aren't saying you can't say crap about OS. By all means it's a free internet. Bitch up a storm. Lord know they have some users to laugh at. In time we will to. As for me, I'm over it though. We're just asking to please don't go over to OS to start crap on behalf of TOO. But if you want to yourself you can, just know it's not going to be blamed on "us" anymore, but that user. That's all buddy. No censorship.

The reason i have the word "OS" blocked when spelled out is due to links.. Not that I care people link there. Anyone can figure out what to type where the ********** is.. But rather every link posted on a different site than the one that it goes to is viewed as a point by google. It increases your site ranking when indexed by a search bot archiving a site. Steve blocked the word theohiooutdoors. He has also done it with another Ohio bowhunting site just for that reason.. He blocked TOO because he suspected we were sending the site address to members via PM. Call it a tit for tat.