Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Poacher busted

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Fucked around and found out. Court document updated today.

Attachments

• 20221102_231710.jpg
    20221102_231710.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Just think all he had to do was pay installments on the fine he earned for himself, which was probably a very nominal monthly fee. Apparently too arrogant to be a big boy and just do what is right for once. Now hunting license gone, dog tracking gone, and the can of worms is opened up again. I will never understand some people. I'm sure this is everyone's fault but his. But good for the system for seeing this one through. This is a win.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just think all he had to do was pay installments on the fine he earned for himself, which was probably a very nominal monthly fee. Apparently too arrogant to be a big boy and just do what is right for once. Now hunting license gone, dog tracking gone, and the can of worms is opened up again. I will never understand some people. I'm sure this is everyone's fault but his. But good for the system for seeing this one through. This is a win.
Especially if he could of used the proceeds from the dog too pay down his fine…. Just boggles the mind what his thought process is….. 🙄

Last edited:
Douchebags doing what douchebags do….
You’d think after the whole spear hunting debacle he’d of learned a lesson….
Hopefully they’re banished too the forgotten side of hunting….
I am sure they will find God and repent, then they will come back into the limelight. Hmm, sounds like some other poacher who killed two big bucks in the same sit.