Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pocket Knives & Daily Carry Items

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
IMG_20150927_143942514.jpgIMG_20150927_143942514.jpg some of my favorites.

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You must have one badd ass belt! :smiley_crocodile:

What is that knife on the top? My buddy Kenny from Genoa (Kenny's gun shop/Packer Creek) has one and I stabbed a buck with it. Right through the rib bone! I always wondered what kind it was…looked identical to that one.

I believe the top one is a Buck knife, not sure the model though....

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
The one on top but should be on the bottom if the pic was not upside down is a Buck 105 pathfinder that i have had since the early 90's and field dressed my first deer with back then. The big knife is a cold steel trail master and is a great knife for clearing shooting lanes. That Buck 110 is old and gets carried still every now and then. Dad gave me that knife back in the mid 70's.

Reactions: giles

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Out of my price range! I'm sure they're worth it though, but as much as I lose my daily carry knives it doesn't make sense for me to spend over $75 on one.

Out of my price range! I'm sure they're worth it though, but as much as I lose my daily carry knives it doesn't make sense for me to spend over $75 on one.

My take on highend and custom knives is they are probably the only thing that the common man can afford the best of the best of. For example its not practical for most people to save up 3-5k for a Rolex or a 3k or more firearm. However most people can save up 200-400 dollars to spend on their holy grail of pocket knives if that's what they want. Besides that they are functional tools that require little maintenance and will last forever if cared for.