Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pole barn must haves...

Buckmaster

Portage
My project summary: 54x28 w/ 8’ overhang. Commercial metal building with I beam frame. 22’ ceiling height. 6” insulated floor with radiant heat, footers, 6” ceiling, 4” wall insulation. 12’ insulated garage door. 220 electric wired for welders, ceiling fan, Pasma cutter, electric hoist, lift, bead blast cabinet, 60 gallon air compressor, and largest chest freezer available. 2 steel man doors at exists. Light side paneling for internal daylight plus internal commercial lighting. First bay is pitched with a floor drain as a wash bay. Interior OSB built out. Stainless commercial wash tub, tankless H20, hot/cold internal hose bib. Commercial light pole for exterior backyard lighting. Exterior GFIs.
78E600C0-308A-4D2E-B6BC-813E7760FCDB.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Beer fridge? You asked for things which you should not forget during the erecting of the structure. I feel like beer fridge and insulation/electric/lighting type stuff should be in an interior finishing thread.

I added the word erecting for you all to giggle at. Buncha 13 yr olds. 😁

Reactions: giles

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Looks like my house appraisal is next Tuesday. Any tips for that?
Looks like my house appraisal is next Tuesday. Any tips for that?

Let the appraiser know about any work or improvements that have been done over the last 5 years. (Roof, plumbing, electrical or modernization) it can help either support a value or even tip it to a higher value if the comparable sales will support it.