Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Post Counts

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
If you came here from somewhere else please let me know what your post count is there. I want you to get credit for the online reputation you've earned. :D

My post count is 850,000 counting the two times i wuz kicked off OS + muh HC counts

thanks

Last edited:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I wondered why the post counts were so high.

not real worried about it myself. at os i had like 500 and something and on ogf i dont even know.

might as well just start over.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I wondered why the post counts were so high.

not real worried about it myself. at os i had like 500 and something and on ogf i dont even know.

might as well just start over.

Don't you want credit for the intellectual additions you have made to the internet over the years? Just let me know what they are and I'll fix it. Its easy.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
2,441 after being booted the last time :smiley_bril:

I have my blinders on at the moment. If they could go let me know...

I need a list of old names vesus new ones...Some posts seem oddly familiar of former members off the other place.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
2,441 after being booted the last time :smiley_bril:

I have my blinders on at the moment. If they could go let me know...

I need a list of old names vesus new ones...Some posts seem oddly familiar of former members off the other place.

Beentown

I'll update your count and add you in

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
quick question about rolling over post counts. If you do an upate to the site will you loose all the posts and revert back to the REAL number of posts you have made on this site ?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
quick question about rolling over post counts. If you do an upate to the site will you loose all the posts and revert back to the REAL number of posts you have made on this site ?

I will backup the user DB before i do it so I can reset them if they go away.. But yes there is the possibility they could co back to the actual numbers... It isn't going to be done for everyone. Just the guys gettin in on the ground level. :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I will backup the user DB before i do it so I can reset them if they go away.. But yes there is the possibility they could co back to the actual numbers... It isn't going to be done for everyone. Just the guys gettin in on the ground level. :)
KK. I was just wondering if it would happen so, in that case could I roll mine over from OS ? I had 2693 until SOS deleted a couple of my posts and dropped me back a couple lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
KK. I was just wondering if it would happen so, in that case could I roll mine over from OS ? I had 2693 until SOS deleted a couple of my posts and dropped me back a couple lol

Well the jackass just added a couple. :)

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hi Jack.

I would like to get my post count updated as well please.

I had 3,146 from OS and 13 here on the new site for a total of 3,159.

Thanking you in advance,

Riverdude / Jeff

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks Jack.

I went the wrong way though, it was showing 4, lol.

WTF... LOL... I'll do it again..

Got it that time.. I copy pasted earlier and it didn't like the comma in 3,159.. It ignored to comma and set it to 3.. LOL Stupid